Coal hot water boiler has LSG, DZL, DZH, SZL model in different capacity to apply for customers' projects.
Coal-fired boilers have lower operating costs – nearly 50% lower than gas/oil fired boiler. Our coal-fired boilers have the advantages of sufficient output, high thermal efficiency and wide coal adaptability without compromising safety and reliability. Widely used in various industries, such as Beverage, Textile, Food, Garment, Paper, etc.
- LSG series coal or biomass hot water boiler is vertical type structure with small capacity. The combustion equipment is moving grate. The boiler uses the general combustion technique. Coal or biomass fuel is fed by workers manually.
• Quick steam output • Easy installation & operation
• Lower fuel consump cost • High thermal efficiency
DZL series package boilers are horizontal three-pass water & fire tube boilers with a chain grate stoker structure. With compact structure, scientific construction technology, precise manufacture, high technical maturity and stable operation.
• Strong water output power • Easy installation & operation
• Large stove furnace • Automatic feeding system
SZL series boiler has a double-drum offset hearth (D or A type layout), unique stove furnace design, great apply for biomass fuel, ensure fuel burning entirely, environmental protection and energy conservation.
• Membrane water wall • Unique boiler design patent
• Large furnace & wide fuel fire • Indenpend wind chamber
To Know more, feel free to contact by firstname.lastname@example.org
|DZ Series Hot Water Boiler Technical Parameter Table|
|Model||Rated capacity(MW)||Rated pressure (Mpa)||Rated output temperature(℃)||Rated return water temperature(℃)||Thermal efficiency(%)||Fuel comsumption（Kg/h）||Exhaust temperation(℃)||max transportation weigh(t)|
|Note: Parameter is for reference only, if any changes should follow the factory technical data.|