Wood Fired Boiler
- Model：DZH DZL SZL
- Type：Steam Boiler, Hot Water Boiler
- Fuel：Wood, wood chips. wood pellets, wood log, etc
- Industry：Foods, Garment, Textile, Paper, Brewery, Ricemill, Printing & Dyeing, Poultry feed, Sugar, Packaging, Plywood, Building material, Chemical, etc
SZL series wood fired steam boiler is package shop-assembled water pipe boiler with double steam drums and chain grate stoker structure. 2-8 tph boiler is package boiler and 8-35 tph is shop-assembled structure, which is composed of 2 parts, upper part is heat absorbing surface and lower part is combustion equipment. The biomass boiler has wide fuel adaptability, wide range fule including biomass, wood chips, ricehusk, pellets, shells, straw, bagasse, palm oil shell, etc.
1. Unique warehouse and feeding equipment, reliable and economic
2. Unique design of cloth wind, make fuel burning completely
3. Large furnace and new furnace arch design, higher efficiency
4. Anti-fouling, slag and corrosion treatment design in heating surface for boiler protection
Wood fired boilers, there are various series boilers for choose.
The first, Vertical type small capacity in 200kg-1000kg wood fired boiler, easy installation and operation, strong power.
The second, DZL chain grate boiler with automatic feeding system, most-popular boiler model for customers.
The third, DZH manual wood fired boiler, capacity in 1-10tons, Low investment and low fuel comsumption cost.
The forth, SZL double drums "D" type wood fired steam boiler, in capacity 2-20tons, large stove design.
The fifth. SZL double drums "A" type boiler, specially furnace design, water tube boiler for industrial production.
1. Our boilers adopt tailor-made design, design for your demand, including the capacity, fuel, pressure and so on.
2. If you have any question after browsing our website, send massege pls, we will reply with best suggestion.
Email to me at any time:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Steam Boiler SZL Series specification --- D-type Double drum water tube structure|
|Model||Rating capacity||Rating pressure||Feed water temperature||Rating steam temperature||Active grate area||Boiler heating area||Boiler efficiency||Fuel consumption||Weight||Dimension||Package method|